Indian Spices Bundle
Complete Bundle of Indian Spices and Blends
When making Indian recipes finding all of the spices can be particularly troublesome. So why not buy all of your favorite Indian spices in one set.
Check out this great offer! Buy now and we'll include a special sample pack of Amchur (Amchoor) Dry Mango Powder at NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!
neatly styled in a decorative kit, the Indian spices bundle includes:
● Turmeric (1 Oz)/28 gms) - Our Turmeric is sourced from the Alleppey region of India that is known for producing some of the world's richest Turmeric.
● Ground Cumin (1 Oz)/28 gms) - Slightly bitter, yet very aromatic and robust, cumin adds flavor without adding salt. It is a pantry staple for those who enjoy Indian curries.
● Black Peppercorns (2 Oz)/56 gms) - With a sharp, mildly hot and pungent smell and have a nice bite to them, sprinkle on whatever dish you would like to add a little warmth.
● Kashmiri Chili Powder (1 Oz)/28 gms) - This vibrantly red chili with fruity undertones is more popular as a color additive rather than a flavor enhancer.
● Fenugreek Leaves (1 Oz)/28 gms) - Fenugreek herb is a staple of Indian cooking and key ingredient in many curries, but can be used in almost any cuisine for that calls for an herb that is slightly bitter. Its flavor is strong and unmistakable.
● Curry Leaves (1 Oz)/28 gms) - Curry leaves are unique and have a distinctive fragrance and add special something to a dish that one cannot get from any other ingredient.
● Green Cardamom (1 Oz)/28 gms) - Flavorful, fragrant and unique. Perfect for adding to Basmati rice.
● Indian Recipe
Deluxe Option Includes
Tikka Masala (1 Oz/28 gms) - Tikka Masala is a possibly a fusion of Indian, British, and possibly even Scottish influences. Although, the origins of this flavorful blend is often debated, the flavor is unmistakable.
Sambar Masala Powder (1 Oz / 28 gms) - A combination of various types of common Indian spices like: cumin seeds, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, black peppercorns, fenugreek seeds, dry red chili, cinnamon, dry coconut and many more are ground into a coarse textured form to make the Sambar powder.
*NOTE: Free shipping limited to Continental US. Standard shipping and customs fees for orders outside of the US will be applied.